- This event has passed.
Women’s Bible Study
March 2, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:30am on Saturday, repeating until March 9, 2019
All Things New – a study of 2 Corinthians
The City of ancient Corinth was much like our own modern-day cities: a melting pot of electrifying cultural experiences to be had, along with the myriad pitfalls of spiritual depravity. Still, Paul wrote to the church of God in Corinth. Meaning God’s church is meant to thrive in any city and every circumstance in which we find ourselves. Paul’s letter is as timely as ever.
Over 8 sessions, Kelly Minter will lead you through the Letter of 2 Corinthians, exploring the anchoring truths of bearing treasures in jars of clay, meeting Christ through a pressing thorn, opening wide your heart in the midst of hurtful relationships, and what it means to embrace the lost and lonely as ministers of the new covenant. Each of us has a message to proclaim and live by: Because of Jesus the old has gone, the new has come.
· Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
· 7 personal study segments with homework to complete between 8 weeks of group sessions
· Recipes for personal enjoyment or when hosting a small group in your home
· A great addition to The Living Room series.
· Grow in biblical literacy with in-depth study of the Book of 2 Corinthians
· Discover how God can use you no matter your cultural setting
· Learn how your suffering can help you comfort others
· Gain wisdom for relationships, and strengthen your church and community
· Leave your old self behind as you celebrate the new life of a believer
· Understand God’s ways will set you free
Kelly Minter is an author, speaker, songwriter, and singer. She is passionate about women discovering Jesus Christ through the pages of Scripture. So whether it’s through a song, study, or spoken word, Kelly’s desire is to authentically express Christ to the women of this generation. In a culture where so many are hurting and broken, she loves to share about the healing and strength of Christ through the Bible’s truth.
Share this Event